Sunday, September 14, 2008

August 2008














Halloween Progressive Scrapbook Page

I pick up this cool way of doing scrapbook pages that will help out all of those that have different sizes of scrapbooks. Instead of me making 2 to 3 different sizes of pages, I make a 6x6 page and show you how to add it to and make an 8-1/2 x 11 or 12x12 pages. This gives you the opportunity to use your stamps and customize it for you. Let me know what you think!



Water Bottle Drink Holder

This is an easy fix for a quick gift. I gave them to my kids' teachers on the 3 week of school. You have everything you need in your kit (except a bottle of water). All you need to do is color in the pickup and flowers and assemble. I used the Water Color Wander Crayons to color in the pickup. The dimensions I used was 8x2-1/2 and punched the circles with the 1-1/4 circle punch. The pickup is from the Loads of Love set, Designer paper is Maine Blueberry, and card stock and ink is Not Quite Navy. Cheers!







Frankenstein Treat Bag

Fun way to give out Halloween treat to those special trick-r-treaters.
Uses circle punches for the eyes and the nose and eye lids are circles that are cut in half. Look close at the black cardstock in your kit. I traced the hair for you. All you have to do is cut it out and assemble.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this is too cute!!! such a simple project with great results...thanks!!! fm