Friday, June 15, 2012

June Stamp Club

Happy summer everyone! The instructions for May's project will be emailed to club members. It was entered into a contest and one of the rules is that it can not be posted or published anywhere. So, that will be coming soon.

For June we learned the different ways/mediums that you can watercolor and we made a bookmark using a wheel. Lastly I taught how to mask. You use masking when you have more then one object in a scene and you want to give them dimension. For example the flower card. I stamped the flower on a post it note, cut out the shape and place over the object (red flowers) that I wanted to appear in the front. Then I stamped the yellow flower and it gives it the effect that it the yellow flower is behind the red flower.

Happy stamping. Let me know if you have any questions.

No comments: