Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Got Ink Girlz blog weekly Challenges

We finally got our Challenges going at Got Ink Girlz.  The first is a Color Challenge.  Check it out at www.gotinkgirlz.blogspot.com  If you make a project, please leave a comment with the url where we can see it.  I'm so excited to see what everyone does with these colors!

Here's what I came up with.  I stamped the cakes on transparency (love this stuff) sheet with StazOn black ink, then colored the back side with sharpie markers (crazy how I had the right colors to go with this challenge).  For the background, I just used many different stamp sets that had fun birthday saying and made a collage.  Here's what I used:

  • Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder 117335
  • Bring on the Cake Set Clear121958 or Wood 121899
  • Birthday Bakery Set (Hostess)
  • Baja Breeze, Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake & Whisper White Card Stock
  • Transparency Paper
  • Whisper White Grosgrain Ribbon 109025
  • StazOn Black Ink 101406
  • Early Espresso Ink 119670
  • Crumb Cake Ink 121030
  • Stapler

No comments: