Friday, January 1, 2010

New Year, New Stamp Club

Happy 2010!!!  With the birth of a new year, Stampin' Up! is introducing the birth of a couple new products.  I'm so excited about these.  2010 proves to be a great year with new possibilities.  The realm of stamping and crafting has broadened.  Give me the chance to show you.  Sign up for my 2010 stamp club!  The more people I can get to commit, the less the monthly purchase requirement. 

How stamp club works:
1) you get a free catalog/idea book
2) you get free merchandise in the form of Hostess benefits once during the duration of the club and the chance to invite your friends & club members into your home for an evening of crafting and fun! (if you don't want to host at your house, no problem, we can use mine or other club members, but you can still get the free hostess merchandise!) The Hostess will change from month to month.
3) you get to make 1-2 (sometimes 3) amazing projects.  I try to have these projects more than just cards.  I want stamp club to be more then the average workshop.  More technique learning, more 3-D projects and you won't believe some of the stuff I have in mind!
4) you get to gradually build up your crafting supplies with a monthly purchase.  This amount will depend on the number of people that sign up.  I will do everything possible to keep it around $15-20 a month.  Last year, I got a little creative since I wasn't able to get enough to sign up, so I held the club every other month with the minimum purchase at $30.  That was still only $15 a month and it worked well for all the ladies in the club.

Not local or too busy to come the stamp club...no worries!  You can still join!  You still get every listed above...the only difference is that instead of hosting at your house, you have a catalog party.  That is were you show all your friends the catalog and see if they want to order.  Don't forget that you will also have the club members ordering too.  Your projects will be sent/delivered to you along with your order.

If you're just a card maker, I've got a class for you!  I am planning to do a card class (aka a stamp a stack) about once a month.  There is no commitment, just come if you can, but you will need to RSVP.  There will be a charge for the cards...usually around $10 for 6 cards (depending on the embellishments I use that month).  You bring your own scissors and adhesive and the rest will be provided.  Orders will also be taken, but not required.  Please let me know if you are interested in being on this mailing list.

I've saved the best for last....the new products!   Ohhhhh, this is soooo exciting!!!  Stampin' Up! is now (starting Jan. 5, 2010) offering clear mount stamps!!!!  I'll post pics as soon as they are posted on the SU website.  There are several sized acrylic mount blocks that you buy just once.  Then you will buy the clear mount stamp set of your choice.  It comes in a DVD sized storage box with awesome labeling and no mount...just a sticker to put on the foam part of the stamp.  That's it...so simple and the best part...the clear mount stamp set cost less then the traditional wood mount sets!!!  Yeah! More money for me to by more stamp sets!   If your like me, you've been waiting a long time for this.  The day has finally arrived.  Let me tell you, these will be much easier to storage and much more cost effective and easier to stamp with as you can see exactly where you are putting your image.

Second, SU is also changing the design of their paper punch.  This is a bit more square and will lock closed for easy storage.  Yes, you will now be able to stack your punches!  I'm in heaven!

Also, if  you have been SU customer for a long time, you will remember about...SALE-A-BRATIONS!  That starts Jan. 5, 2010.  Those that are not familiar with SU, this is an annual sale that SU has.  You get free merchandise for every $50 you spend.  This year, for the first time ever, you can get a free punch (in the new design) as one of the Sale-a-bration free items!  They have also opened the free set up to several in the regular catalog.  A list is printed on the inside of the Sale-a-bration brochure.  To get yours, contact me!!

I've said a mouth full and this is probably the longest post with typed words...but like I said...Crafting is being taken to a whole new realm! Now, let's go get your creativity on!

No comments: